Mansfield Commercial Roofing
The negative impacts of poor roofing at a business location can range from decreased productivity, to lowered property values and increased risk. Our dependable Mansfield commercial roofing contractors collaborate with clients to make informed decisions on replacement, and provide guidance on the most suitable roof type for their future needs.
All American Roof Pros enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and serves Mansfield, Sandusky, and the Cleveland and Columbus areas. Call us at (419) 484-3326 or reach out online today.
Available Commercial Roof Types
There are several options for replacement roofing materials, including:
- Shingle: Shingles are a common choice due to their affordability, but they have a shorter lifespan than other alternatives.
- Metal: A metal roof is the most durable and has a lifespan of 40-60 years. However, it's vulnerable to rust erosion due to rain.
- Green: Green roofing is also highly durable and can last up to 50 years. It does require more maintenance compared to other options.
Other options include Spray-On Roofing, TPO, EPDM, and PVC. Our experienced Mansfield commercial roofing contractors take the time to explain all of these options and how the affect the business life of our customers.
Indications That a Commercial Roof Needs Replacement
There are specific signs that suggest investing in roof replacement is more cost-effective than frequent repairs. Here are some major examples of those signs:
- Water Damage: Just like interior water damage is an indication of the need for residential roofing repair, it's also a sign that commercial roofing needs attention. Business owners can observe water stains or puddles, and when they do, it’s time to call our office at (419) 484-3326.
- Reduced Gutter Activity: During heavy rains, we expect water to flow out of gutters smoothly. However, if this isn't happening, it could indicate clogging due to water absorption by the roof. This absorption could lead to further problems down the line.
- Material Problems: Even if the roof is not entirely sagged, there could still be visible material degradation. It's also important to keep an eye out for loose material on the roof as it may not withstand heavy rainfall.
- Sagging Roof: No one would feel comfortable working under a sagging roof. If it becomes noticeable, it's a clear indication that the current roof has reached its limit and needs to be replaced. All American Roof Pros can be reached by filling out our online contact form today.
- Bubbling Roof: When air and moisture get underneath damaged or loose roofing materials, bubbles start forming, indicating a deeper problem, or becoming the problem itself.
Our Mansfield commercial roofing pros will advise on both the signs of replacement and the best path to pursue with new installation. Call us at (419) 484-3326 or contact us online today.
Doing Work We Stand By
All American Roof Pros is a family-owned business, and as a longtime member of the community we serve, we know the importance of delivering dependable work and then standing by that work.
“The customer service was amazing from start to finish and even afterwards for any questions or concerns!”- Anna C.
1. Community Focused BusinessWe're a people company that does roofing. Whether it's building long-term relationships with clients, working with local charities, or company retreats - we put people first.
2. Limited Lifetime Roofing WarrantiesWith the best materials and quality workmanship, we promise great results and the best customer service for years to come.
3. Family Owned & OperatedAs a family and locally run business, we know the importance of home life and we make sure to treat yours as if it were our own.